Saturday, September 17, 2005

My Metrics Diary is now www.now-seo.com and www.blog-keywords.com

I decided it was time to get rid of the site that was www.now-seo.com as it no longer reflected me. Last month I purchased a domain called www.blog-keywords.com for which I will eventually develop a site (or another blog) with.

I was puzzled on how my site no longer showed PageRank once the site loaded, but showed PageRank as it was loading; decided it was a coding issue that I did not control and that made me more willing to get rid of the content on marshall.sponder.50megs.com and maybe just start all over with that domain, or just use it for downloads and extra storage, stuff like that.

Looked around for website templates for FrontPage and decided I did not like anything I saw that much. I also looked for blogger templates and did not find as many templates as I would have liked...

No comments: