Monday, July 04, 2005

The New York Times > Technology > Dear Blog: Today I Worked on My Book

The New York Times > Technology > Dear Blog: Today I Worked on My Book: "hen he has writer's block, John Battelle, author of the forthcoming book 'The Search: The Inside Story of How Google and Its Rivals Changed Everything,' keeps on writing. But not his book manuscript. Instead, he goes straight to his blog (battellemedia.com).

Mr. Battelle, a founder of Wired and The Industry Standard magazines, sometimes makes quick notes on the blog about a topic related to his book, and other times posts longer essays. 'Writing for the blog is more like having a conversation,' Mr. Battelle said. "

Small world! I met John Batelle briefly at Webmasterworld; told him I have been reading his blog since I am using My Yahoo! as a news aggregator.

No comments: