Thursday, January 05, 2006

3-Day Tactical SEO Strategies Symposium at the Sheraton Suites in Weehawken, New Jersey

I've been working with Robin Nobles and John Alexander for over 2 years as a chat moderator for the World Resource Center. A couple of days ago Robin asked me if I would reccomend a site in New Jersey to hold thier lastest SEO Strategies Symposium. At first they wanted to do it in Newark, NJ; I suggested this location and hotel instead.

color="#000080">Join leading SEO industry educators
Robin Nobles, John Alexander and Dave Barry at the
3-Day Tactical SEO Strategies Symposium
at the Sheraton Suites in Weehawken, New Jersey


Sheraton Suites on the Hudson
500 Harbor Boulevard
Weehawken, New Jersey 07086


Located only a half-mile from Manhattan, the hotel
offers easy access via the New York Waterway Ferry
right outside the hotel door with a spectacular view
of the entire New York City skyline.



Hopefully, I'll be able to attend all 3 days, but I drop by in any case - here's what the hotel looks like; I stayed in this hotel twice about 5 years ago and liked it alot-it's also not that far from where I live so I don't actually have to stay in it this time (though I might consider spending a night there).

Here's the link to sign up for the SEO Straegies Symosium which sounds really, really great. I'm looking forward to meeting Robin and John there, as well as a bunch of other people that I've heard and are well known in the SEO field.

No comments: