Sunday, May 08, 2005

John Alexander's recap of SES Toronto

I've been going to the SES conferences in New York since last year; IBM paid the conference fees. I get alot of networking and useful information when I go SES and Webmasterworld, but I don't tend to take good notes. I found that I can't listen closely and write well at the same time....I do see some attendees using their laptops to write nice summary documents; I'm glad they do so I don't have to.

This time, John Alexander from Search Engine Workshops went to the Toronto conference and I think it's worth posting here> http://www.searchengineworkshops.com/articles/toronto-ses-review.html

Maybe I'll try brining my laptop next time.....maybe I'll try to write it all down and see if I can write and focus on the sessions...we'll see.