Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Some New RSS Tools

Some New RSS Tools: "Robin Good points to some interesting new and semi-new RSS tools.
Here's a quick overview ...

RSS Mix
RSS Mix allows you to take a number of RSS feeds and create a new joint output, featuring all of their combined content.

Pop2RSSThis is a tool I've been waiting for --- Pop2RSS automatically takes your POP3 e-mail account and converts new incoming messages in to an RSS content stream. I can think of a number of uses for this, ranging from creating a quick overview of your e-mail from many different accounts to using RSS to check your e-mail on the road, especially if you don't have webmail access."


I'm going to check both tools out today. Pop2RSS sounds more interesting to me, but I'm not sure how I'd use it. There's so much you can do with this stuff but I don't think that just because you can ...
you use it.

No comments: