Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Five Across Ships Drag & Drop Web Publishing; Create Rich Multi-Page Web Sites with the Ease of Blogging

Five Across Ships Drag & Drop Web Publishing; Create Rich Multi-Page Web Sites with the Ease of Blogging: "Five Across Ships Drag & Drop Web Publishing; Create Rich Multi-Page Web Sites with the Ease of Blogging

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 17, 2005--Five Across, Inc., the Silicon Valley start-up that launched the world's fastest blogging engine in Feb. 2005 at DEMO@15!, today announced it has extended its technology to enable the creation of multi-page web sites. Available immediately, the hosted service, Bubbler(TM), provides page navigation that is generated automatically; updates text and pages in real time; provides drag-and-drop photo, audio, and video sharing; and has a group model that provides wiki-like collaboration for authorized users. "

Blubber might be an interesting service to look into to. I know I could make this blog look a lot better than it does just by having something like Blubber
to publish it with. It's alot easier to put graphics and just nice things that
people would want to look at.

On the other hand, I'm wondering how well the Blubber sites will work for SEO. My guess is they might work pretty well....but I'd like to see confirmation of that. The other thing: once a person sees they can put zillions of graphics
into the blog/website, won't they get carried away and end up spending 50 bucks a month to have Blubber host the site? I mean, if i can easily
drag all kinds of really nice presentations on to my Blubber Blog that I can't do in my Blogger NowSEO
blog, what's to stop me from ending up with
a Blubber bill?

No comments: