Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Google + Keyhole = Google Earth | newrecruit

Google + Keyhole = Google Earth | newrecruit: "I don't see anything in the email about being quiet about this so here goes with some cool new mapping features. Friday I received an email from Google inviting me to download the beta of the soon to be replacement for Keyhole. Google Earth.

Compared to Keyhole, you will notice changes right away with the interface. Integrated Google searches and a large number of landmarks that can be turned on and off.


Lets start with the big things first. On selected US cities, you can view a grey scale 3D rendering of the city skyline. Pictures are worth more then words so I'll let the screenshots do the talking.
"

I need to play with this; maybe I'll just buy a Keyhole subscription.

No comments: