Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The SEO Industry Cathing Up on RSS?

The SEO Industry Cathing Up on RSS?: "The SEO Industry Cathing Up on RSS?
posted by Rok Hrastnik in RSS Marketing.

With RSS getting more and more coverage, 'traditional' internet marketing industries start branching out in to it. The SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) industry was quite early to catch on, but only in some limited and highly early adopter circles.

But now it's starting to move in to the more 'mainstream SEO' waters. In 2003 I considered myself a late-comer to RSS, but now I guess I'm getting close to dinosaur status. OK, it's not that bad, but I can't get over how the positive aspects of RSS keep getting discovered these days ..."

Not surprised. I have been picking up the buzz for more than a year at the SES and Webasterworld conferences. I'm at Webmasterworld right now, in New Orleans, and there are a couple of sessions that deal with PodCasting and RSS feeds as part of SEO.

No comments: